Tuesday, May 18, 2010

1 more month!

Hey all,
Only a month and a day until the current McFatties challenge ends! I, personally, am very unsure if I'm going to reach my goal. The trip to France was horrible for the diet and for the training. My half marathon is in 16 days and unprepared is an understatement.
I have been running alot since I got back, but it might be too little too late. We will see!! I'm still going to race and give it my all!
As some of you know, I've been trying hard to monitor my diet as well. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life to turn down the awesome dessert that Tiffany made the other day. That was all my favorite desserts wrapped into one incredible package!

How are all you non-blogging people doing??? I was talking to Tara the other day, and if it seems like your goal is unreachable - start a new one! What kind of changes would you like to see in one month?? maybe just to work out consistently, or to run a race of some sort?

No comments:

Post a Comment