Monday, June 14, 2010

Almost time!

Hey everyone!
So I guess I'm the only one who posts on here anymore... oh well - maybe someone out there is reading this. :-)

We only have 5 days until the "deadline", and I personally don't know if I am going to reach the second half of my goal. If you recall, my original goal was to run a half marathon in under 1:45, which I did last weekend!! I'm glad that torture is over, but I still have my other goal to reach. My body fat percentage in January was 13.3%, and I set a goal to be at 9.5% by this weekend.

Sarah and I will be going on Friday to have the test again, and I've been trying to eat very healthy for the past few weeks. I think it's going to be close!!!

Goal reached or not, I have definitely achieved a higher level of fitness than I had in January. I really hope everyone can say the same thing. There is a point where exercise can be consuming, but in moderation and with a small amount of discipline, a very healthy fitness level can be attained.

I will post the results on Friday when we get done with the testing.

Who is coming in this weekend for the boat day??? Please post back!!

4 comments:

  1. i will be there but what time does the boat day start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...maybe around 1030??? How does that sound to everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. if by everyone you mean me....i'm free all day :)

    ReplyDelete